- Title of physician
- Or Master’s degree in Life Science, Pharmacy or Medicine
- Or Bachelor from a Swiss University of Applied Science and Arts (HES) plus a minimum of 1 year professional experience in clinical development
- Good understanding of both French (knowledge equivalent to B2 Level) and English (Knowledge equivalent to the Cambridge First Certificate)
The candidates who follow the programme during their working time must provide written authorization from their employer.
Application and Deadline new!Registration extended to 30 June 2017
Online application may be submitted via the course website at: http://www.unige.ch/formcont/dasclinicaltrials
- Candidates should send copies of relevant university degrees, a Curriculum Vitae, a covering letter, two reference letters and a written authorization from their employer by June, 15, 2017 to the DAS secretariat (DAS.firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates should mention in their cover letter if they want to realize a vocational training as DAS thesis.
- For individual modules, application should be sent at least one month prior to the beginning of the selected module (2 to 10). Priority will be given to candidates applying for the Diploma.
- The DAS is entirely paperless and students are encouraged to bring their laptop during classes.
Candidates are warned that a significant amount of self-study is required to complete the DAS, and that they are expected to go through preparatory work before each module. Students should thus allow sufficient time to study at home, in addition to attending the classroom lectures.
- CHF 7’500.- for the Diploma
- CHF 1’500.- for individual modules
The course program is accredited by:
- Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP)
- Swiss Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology (SGKPT-SSPTC)
- Swiss Institute for postgraduate and continuous medical education (SWIF-ISFM)
Fondation Louis Jeantet
Route de Florissant 77
Bus 2 and 8 – direction Veyrier, stop Louis-Aubert
! Module 3 - 13 October 2017 !
Auditoire Julliard, Bâtiment Julliard
Geneva University Hospitals
Rue Alcide-Jentzer 17