- Title of physician
- Or Master’s degree in Life Science, Pharmacy or Medicine
- Or Bachelor from a Swiss University of Applied Science and Arts (HES) plus a minimum of 1 year professional experience in clinical development
- Good understanding of both French (knowledge equivalent to B2 Level) and English (Knowledge equivalent to the Cambridge First Certificate)
The candidates who follow the programme during their working time must provide written authorization from their employer.
Application and Deadline
Online application may be submitted via the course website at: http://www.unige.ch/formcont/masdrugdevelopment
- Candidates should send copies of relevant university degrees, a curriculum vitae, a cover letter, two reference letters and a written authorization from their employer by June, 15, 2016 to the MAS secretariat (DAS.email@example.com).
- For individual modules, application should be sent at least one month prior to the beginning of the selected module. Priority will be given to candidates applying for the Master.
- The MAS is entirely paperless and students are encouraged to bring their laptop during classes.
Candidates are warned that a significant amount of self-study is required to complete the MAS, and that they are expected to go through preparatory work before each module. Students should thus allow sufficient time to study at home, in addition to attending the classroom lectures.
- CHF 13’000.- for the Master
- CHF 1’500.- for individual modules
9 chemin des Mines
Bus 1 and 25 – direction Jardin Botanique stop Mines
Bus 11 – direction Jardin Botanique stop Jardin Botanique
Route de Florissant 77
Bus 21 and 8 – direction Veyrier, stop Aubert